Wednesday, October 29, 2014

My favorite thing about h2o heros is the creativity about how you will share your presentation.
My biggest challenge in h2o heros is try to communicate with my team members like on email or other messages apps or sites
The 3 things i learned about myself during h2o heros is that i can work really hard i can stay on topic and finish my assiments  and i can take the lead and help the team go farther in the assiments
i think the 3 qualitys of being a successful team iss for every group member should part take. Everyone should complete the own assiments and everyone should combined their brains to create bigger ideas
i think our team is successful because when we first started h2o heros we didnt do that well of a job but we evolved and when we started we got 1s and 2s when we graded ourshelves now we are grading our selves 4s and 3sso we had to evolve

No comments:

Post a Comment