Tuesday, December 15, 2015

in the house We tell my mom what happened and she goes i want to see this so i won’t be afraid and she is not afraid of ghost. we all walk up the stairs my mom's in the front we go around the corner in my parents room and we stop and stare at the door. My mom slowly walks into the room she looks around and she starts laughing she found a stuffed animal it was a duck with a party hat. So she squeezed it it said "leave now... why so soon the party just started". But it said leave now and paused for 5 seconds then it said why so soon the part just started. We all felt relieved that's when we noticed a shadow in the corner of the room. We all as a group approached it once we were 5 ft from the shadow it slowly turns and says at 2:14 "hello, GOODBYE!" then it ate us all that's when i woke up i was so glad it was a dream. It was 2:13 and there's a shadow in the corner of my room…

No comments:

Post a Comment